- Free Workshop for Dementia Caregivers & Friends,“Could this be Alzheimer’s? Early Warning Signs & Help for Caregivers”. click here for details.
Topics include information about the disease, practical help caregivers can immediately put to use, resources available, and plenty of time for questions and answers.
- Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022, 1:30 – 4pm
- Location: Higgins’ Family Life Center, 101 N. Main St., Burnsville (use Academy St. entrance)
- Registration: Please register your attendance for this free workshop so we can better plan for handouts and refreshments. Click Here to Register. Registration by Nov. 14 will be appreciated.
- More Information: Contact April Henkel, email@example.com, or by phone/text (850) 228-1228.
Free Workshop for Dementia Caregivers & Friends, 11-17-22