Enjoy small town charm, and fresh mountain air at the gateway to Mt Mitchell
Welcome to the Town of Burnsville, North Carolina
Burnsville is located in the mountains of Western North Carolina in the shadow of Mount Mitchell which has the highest peak east of the Mississippi River. This website is a source of information to our residents and visitors about our government and community. It will continue to grow and evolve to meet the needs of the community.
- NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING of Town Council on 8-3-21
- *Reminder* Planning Board Meeting Date Change
- 7-2-21 Notice Stating that an Ordinance Amending the Charter of the Town of Burnsville has been Enacted
- System Pressure Advisory Rescinded
- 6-24-21 Burnsville Water System Pressure Advisory!
- Blood Drive at Bolens Creek Baptist Church on Thur., May 20th
- Following New CDC Guidance, Gov. Cooper Lifts Many COVID-19 Restrictions
- Town of Burnsville is seeking applicants for Police Officer